Before and after peak growing seasons, properties must be cleared of branches, debris, and dead leaves, flowers and plants to maintain appearances and keep the surrounding foliage healthy.
Beginning in late March and early April, depending on weather conditions and the last of winter snowfall, it is time to remove any fallen branches and leaves from lawns and maintained areas. Cutting back perennials, trimming bushes and edging the grass readies your property for spring growth.
Spring and Fall are natural times to reassess your landscape design and make plans to augment or change direction. We can advise you on the optimal time to install seasonal plantings, trees and shrubs.
– Remove leaves and fallen branches from maintained areas.
– Edge sidewalks, walkways, driveway.
– Re-define bed areas, if needed.
– Cut back perennials; trim/prune shrubs sparingly, if needed.
– Mow lawn if needed.
Season / Frequency:
– Late March to Late April.
– One time per year.
– Typically ranges from $200-$500.
– Please contact us so we can accurately quote your property!