Before and after peak growing seasons, properties must be cleared of branches, debris, and dead leaves, flowers and plants to maintain appearances and keep the surrounding foliage healthy.
When the leaves begin to fall, its time to get them off the lawn, out of the beds to keep them from impeding the growth of plants and grasses competing for growth under declining light levels and cooler temperatures. From mid-October until all the leaves have fallen, we continue keeping your property healthy and looking good!
Spring and Fall are natural times to reassess your landscape design and make plans to augment or change direction. We can advise you on the optimal time to install seasonal plantings, trees and shrubs.
– Rake, tarp, and blow leaves from maintained areas to tree lawn for city pickup.
– If/when needed: cut back perennials, lightly trim bushes/shrubs, remove annuals.
– Mow lawn when conditions permit.
Season / Frequency:
– Mid October to late November / Early December, unless otherwise requested.
– Typically 4 service visits per season.
– Schedule may vary due to weather.
– Total seasonal cost typically ranges from $375-$1500.
– Please contact us so we can accurately quote your property!